Let us do the work while you enjoy time with your family! Our qualified staff will provide your family an opportunity to spend quality time together while doing camp favorite activities like archery, canoeing, the zipline, and more. Whatever your desire, you can come on in, sit back and enjoy a nice family trip together. Best of all, we’ll do the dishes! Sign up today for a weekend your family will not soon forget.
Modifications to Family Camp have been made so that families can have an incredible experience while also minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19. For more information about those modifications, please see below.
Weekend Activities Include:
- Outdoor Games
- Campfire and S’Mores
- Much more!
Ages, Dates & Pricing
Dates: September 25-27
Member Rate: $450 (in-cabin bathroom); $400 (shared bathroom)
Non-Member Rate: $500 (in-cabin bathroom); $450 (shared bathroom)
This flat cabin rate accommodates up to 10 people per cabin and includes all activities, all Saturday meals, Sunday breakfast, and more great memories.
Not able to commit to the full weekend? Consider our day passes! Individual Day Passes (Saturday 10-5 only) are $20 for members and $25 for non-members. Family Day Passes (up to 10 people – Saturday 10-5 only) are $125 for members and $150 for non-members. Day Passes include all of our Saturday 10-5 activities and lunch Saturday.
Financial Assistance Application
CIT (Counselor-in-Training) Program
Our family camp counselor-in-training (CIT) program is open to returning CITs only. Campers who have previously served as a CIT for at least one weekend are invited to attend Family Camp free of charge. To sign up, please complete our off-season CIT application and send it to Allison East at email@example.com. This one application covers all of our off-season programs. Please read the application thoroughly before applying.
2020-2021 Off-Season CIT Application
Trail Ride Add-Ons
Want to add to your camp experience with a 20-minute trail ride? Feel free to add one on at registration! Trail Rides are available for everyone – including day pass holders. Trail Rides are $20 per person.
- Check In will be Friday, September 25 between 6 and 8 pm. Dinner will not be served at camp that night, so please eat before arrival or make plans to go have dinner after checking in. If you need to arrive later, please email Allison East at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot accommodate early Check In.
- CITs will be asked to arrive at 5:00 pm if possible. Dinner will be provided for CITs.
- To accommodate different schedules, activities will be light and optional Friday night. More detailed information will be sent out in the weeks leading up to Family Camp.
- Check Out will be Sunday, September 27. The time is currently TBD.
- The packing list can be found here.
- More information and details will be sent out after registration.
Other questions? Please email Allison East at email@example.com.
To help minimize the risk of COVID-19 spread at Halloween Camp, the following policies will be in effect:
- All participants will be asked to monitor their camper for temperature, symptoms, and possible exposure 14 days prior to camp. Participants who have had any fever, symptoms, or possible exposure are asked to stay at home.
- Participants with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be admitted into camp.
- Common spaces and activity areas will be cleaned and sanitized three times a day. Cabin cleaning/sanitization is up to individual families. Supplies will be in the cabins.
- Families may choose their level of social distancing. All activities will be designed with the ability for all families to socially distance from each other. However, if you’d like to interact with other families and feel safe doing so, you are welcome to.
- Our staff will wear masks any time social distancing is not possible.
- Participants and staff will have their temperatures taken daily. Anyone who has a temperature of 100.4 or above and/or has two or more symptoms from the CDC’s list of COVID-19 symptoms will be immediately isolated and sent home from camp.
- We ask that participants keep us updated on COVID-19 status after camp. If a participant tests positive for COVID-19 in the two weeks following camp, please let us know so we can encourage anyone who may have come in contact with the participant to get tested.
Questions? Please email Allison East at firstname.lastname@example.org.