September 3-5, 2021
We hear it all the time — “why can’t parents come to camp too?” Well, now you can! Enjoy almost everything our campers get to do with us at camp, but with your family. From the meals to the activities to the evening programs, your family will love becoming campers this Labor Day weekend.
Family Camp is also a fantastic way to “try out” camp before you register for summer 2022.
Modifications to Family Camp have been made so that families can have an incredible experience while also minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19. For more information about those modifications, please see below.
Weekend Activities Include:
- Outdoor Games
- Campfire and S’Mores
- Much more!
Ages, Dates & Pricing
Dates: September 3-5, Friday-Sunday (Overnight Option) or Saturday (Day Option)
Overnight YMCA Member Rate: $450 (in-cabin bathroom); $400 (shared bathroom); $425 (ADA cabin with private toilet, shared showers), $250 (tent site with communal bathrooms)
Overnight Non-Member Rate: $500 (in-cabin bathroom); $450 (shared bathroom); $475 (ADA cabin with private toilet, shared showers); $275 (tent site with communal bathrooms)
Day Non-Member Rate: $150 (up to 10 people); $25 (one-person ticket)
Day YMCA Member Rate: $125 (up to 10 people); $20 (one-person ticket)
This flat cabin rate accommodates up to 10 people per cabin and includes all activities, all Saturday meals, Sunday breakfast, and more great memories.
Not able to commit to the full weekend? Consider our day passes! Individual Day Passes are good for Saturday from 10am-6pm for one person. Family Day Passes allow up to 10 people to enjoy camp Saturday from 10am-6pm.
- Check In will be Friday, September 3 between 6-8 pm. Dinner will not be served at camp that night, so please eat before arrival or make plans to go have dinner after checking in. If you need to arrive later, please email Abbi at email@example.com. We cannot accommodate early Check In.
- To accommodate different schedules, activities will be light and optional Friday night. More detailed information will be sent out in the weeks leading up to Family Camp.
- Check Out will be between 2-3 pm Sunday, September 5.
- The packing list can be found here.
- More information and details will be sent out after registration.
Other questions? Please email Abbi Pittman, Camp Hospitality Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help minimize the risk of COVID-19 spread at Halloween Camp, the following policies will be in effect:
- All participants will be asked to monitor their camper for temperature, symptoms, and possible exposure 14 days prior to camp. Participants who have had any fever, symptoms, or possible exposure are asked to stay at home.
- Participants with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be admitted into camp.
- Common spaces and activity areas will be cleaned and sanitized three times a day. Cabin cleaning/sanitization is up to individual families. Supplies will be in the cabins.
- Families may choose their level of social distancing. All activities will be designed with the ability for all families to socially distance from each other. However, if you’d like to interact with other families and feel safe doing so, you are welcome to.
- Our staff will wear masks any time social distancing is not possible.
- Participants and staff will have their temperatures taken daily. Anyone who has a temperature of 100.4 or above and/or has two or more symptoms from the CDC’s list of COVID-19 symptoms will be immediately isolated and sent home from camp.
- We ask that participants keep us updated on COVID-19 status after camp. If a participant tests positive for COVID-19 in the two weeks following camp, please let us know so we can encourage anyone who may have come in contact with the participant to get tested.
Questions? Please email Abbi Pittman, Camp Hospitality Director, at email@example.com.