Thanksgiving Family Camp – November 24-26, 2023 – Registration will be Available Soon!
We hear it all the time — “why can’t parents come to camp too?” Well, now you can! Enjoy almost everything our campers get to do with us at camp, but with your family. From the meals to the activities to the evening programs, your family will love becoming campers this during this Thanksgiving-themed weekend.
Family Camp is also a fantastic way to “try out” camp before you register for summer 2024.
Weekend Activities Include:
- Outdoor Games
- Canoes & Kayaks
- Campfire and S’Mores
- Much more!
Ages, Dates & Pricing
Dates: November 24-26, 2023
- 8 Semi-Private Cabins – $450 for the first 4 individuals (additional $50 for each additional guest per cabin).
- Our Semi-Private cabin includes a private bathroom with showers, and can sleep up to 14 individuals.
- 6 Private Cabins – $425 for the first 4 individuals (additional $50 for each additional guest per cabin).
- Our Private Cabin does not include a private bathroom, but we do offer our Kokomo and KYBO bathhouses. This cabin can sleep up to 16 individuals.
- 1 ADA Accessible Cabin – $400 for the first 4 individuals (additional $50 for each additional guest per cabin)
- Our ADA Accessible Cabin includes a bathroom (no shower). We do offer our Kokomo bathhouse just outside of the cabin that includes shower/changing rooms that are ADA accessible.
Our cabin rates accommodates up to 4 people per cabin ($50 for each additional guest per cabin) and includes all activities, all Saturday meals, Sunday breakfast, and more great memories.
Not able to commit to the full weekend? Consider our day passes! Individual Day Passes are good for Saturday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm for one person. Family Day Passes allow up to 4 people to enjoy camp Saturday from 10:00 am- to 6:00 pm.
- Check-In will be Friday, November 24 between 6:00 and 7:00 pm. Dinner will not be served at camp that night, so please eat before arrival or make plans to go have dinner after checking in. If you need to arrive later, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot accommodate early Check-In.
- To accommodate different schedules, activities will be light and optional Friday night. More detailed information will be sent out in the weeks leading up to Family Camp.
- Check-Out will be between 11:00-12:00 pm Sunday, November 26.
- The packing list can be found here.
- More information and details will be sent out after registration.
Other questions? Please email us at email@example.com.