Full for girls, very few spots left for boys
Things are getting ~spooky~ at YMCA Camp Immokalee, and we can’t wait for you to be with us! Join us for a weekend full of camp favorites mixed with Halloween fun. This small, cooler weekend is a great chance for returning campers to reconnect with camp friends and return to their home away from home, and it’s also a great opportunity for new campers to give Camp Immokalee a try in a smaller, more laid-back setting.
- Horseback Riding
- Capture the Pumpkin
- Spooky Crafts and Snacks
- Halloween Costume Dance
- Much more!
Ages, Dates & Pricing
Register by September 16 to get a free Halloween Camp shirt!
Ages: 6-17 (16-17 year olds must apply and be selected as counselors-in-training – see below)
Dates: October 21-23, 2022
Member Rate: $120
Non-Member Rate: $130
Financial Assistance Application
If you receive financial assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have it applied. Financial assistance is NOT automatically applied.
We are incredibly appreciative of all of our camp military families! While we do offer substantial military discounts for summer, we do not have military discounts for our off-season programs.
CIT (Counselor-in-Training) Program
Campers in 10-12th grade are invited to apply for our counselor-in-training (CIT) program for Halloween Camp! During this smaller weekend, CIT spaces will be limited. Participants selected for this program will get to participate in many of our camp activities but will also help with implementing activities, managing camper behavior, and more.
Deadline to Apply: TBA
Email Cole at email@example.com to apply!
- Because Halloween Camp is a weekend camp, a negative COVID-19 test is NOT required to attend Halloween Camp.
- Please know that Winter Camp (a week long) and Spring Fling (a week long) may have different rules.
- Check In will be Friday, October 21 between 6 and 7 pm. Dinner will not be served at camp that night, so please eat before arrival. If you need to arrive later, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot accommodate early Check In.
- CITs will be asked to arrive at 5:00 pm if possible. Dinner will be provided for CITs.
- Check Out will be Sunday, October 23 between 2 and 3 pm. To arrange for earlier pickup, email us at email@example.com. Late Check Out cannot be arranged.
- Late pick ups will be charged $1/minute/camper.
- The packing list can be found here.
- Any medicine should be sent in the original packaging with only the amount needed for the weekend. This medicine can be handed to a staff member at Check In.
- Campers with food allergies special diets registering after October 1 should contact Cole Abdullah at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after registering.
- More information and details will be sent out after registration and prior to check in.
Other questions? Please email us at email@example.com.