Spring Break Camp
March 12-18, 2023
Registration will open later this Winter.
- Evening campfires
- St. Patty’s Day celebrations
- Easter egg hunts
- And so much more!
Overnight Spring Break Camp
Dates: March 12-18, 2023
Cost: $375 for members; $420 for non-members
CIT (Counselor-in-Training) Program
Campers in grades 10-12 are invited to apply for our counselor-in-training (CIT) program for Spring Break Camp! During this week, CIT spaces will be limited. Participants selected for this program will get to participate in many of our camp activities but will also help with implementing activities, managing camper behavior, and more. To be selected, campers can fill out the application below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. One application covers all of our off-season camps. Please read the application thoroughly before applying.
Member & Non-Member Rate: $315
To help minimize the risk of COVID-19 spread at Spring Fling, the following policies will be in effect:
- At this time, we are waiting to see where cases are in our area. When registration opens, we will make a decision about pre-camp COVID-19 testing.
- Parents will be asked to monitor their camper for temperature, symptoms, and possible exposure 14 days prior to camp. Campers who have had any fever, symptoms, or possible exposure are asked to stay at home.
- Campers with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be admitted into camp.
- Cabins, common spaces, and activity areas will be cleaned and sanitized three times a day.
- Parents should make sure they have a plan in place to pick their child up as soon as possible in the event a fever/symptoms occur.
- We ask that parents keep us updated on their camper’s COVID-19 status after camp. If your camper tests positive for COVID-19 in the two weeks following camp, please let us know so we can encourage anyone who may have come in contact with your camper to get tested.