February 12-15, 2021
Join us for our first ever YMCA Camp Immokalee Teen Weekend! This weekend is designed for 8-12th graders to come back to camp for teens-only fun! We’ll have a few of the camp classics (like the zipline, boat rides, and more) mixed in with real-life skills, like basic car maintenance, cooking, writing checks, credit, social justice issues, and more. It’ll be a weekend full of building relationships, learning skills, and having fun!
Overnight Teen Weekend
Dates: February 12-15
Cost: $125 for YMCA members; $150 for YMCA non-members
To help minimize the risk of COVID-19 spread at Spring Fling, the following policies will be in effect:
- Parents will not be allowed out of the car at Check In or Check Out. Instead, we’ll utilize the drive-thru system we used for Summer 2020.
- Parents will be asked to monitor their camper for temperature, symptoms, and possible exposure 14 days prior to camp. Campers who have had any fever, symptoms, or possible exposure are asked to stay at home.
- Campers with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be admitted into camp.
- Cabins, common spaces, and activity areas will be cleaned and sanitized three times a day.
- Campers will be placed into “households,” made up of 3-4 cabins. Campers will not have to socially distance from campers and staff in their household, but they will have to socially distance from campers and staff in other households. For Halloween Camp, we expect there will only be two households.
- Campers and staff will have their temperatures taken daily. Anyone who has a temperature of 100.4 or above and/or has two or more symptoms from the CDC’s list of COVID-19 symptoms will be immediately isolated and sent home from camp. Parents should make sure they have a plan in place to pick their child up as soon as possible in the event a fever/symptoms occur.
- We ask that parents keep us updated on their camper’s COVID-19 status after camp. If your camper tests positive for COVID-19 in the two weeks following camp, please let us know so we can encourage anyone who may have come in contact with your camper to get tested.