February 2-4, 2024
Not sure if your camper is quite ready for overnight camp, or just want to give your little one their own session of camp? Mini Camp is perfect for you! This Mini Camp weekend will expose campers to many of our camp activities in an age-appropriate manner. Campers will get to sleep in the cabin, try different parts of camp, and make friends their age. It’s the perfect way to introduce your camper to YMCA Camp Immokalee!
- Crafts and Snacks
- Barn Time
- Much more!
Ages, Dates & Pricing
Dates: February 2-4
Member Rate: $130
Non-Member Rate: $140
Financial Assistance Application
If you receive financial assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have it applied. Financial assistance is NOT automatically applied.
We are incredibly appreciative of all of our camp military families! While we do offer substantial military discounts for summer, we do not have military discounts for our off-season programs.
- Check-In will be Friday, February 2 between 6:00 and 7:00 pm. Dinner will not be served at camp that night, so please eat before arrival. If you need to arrive later, please email us at email@example.com. We cannot accommodate early Check-In.
- Check-Out will be Sunday, February 4 between 1:00 and 2:00 pm. To arrange for earlier pickup, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Late Check-Out cannot be arranged.
- Late pick ups will be charged $1/minute/camper.
- The packing list will be emailed out.
- Any medicine should be sent in the original packaging with only the amount needed for the weekend. This medicine can be handed to a staff member at Check-In.
- Campers with food allergies special diets registering after January 18 should contact Cole Abdullah at email@example.com immediately after registering.
- More information and details will be sent out after registration.
Other questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com.