February 25-27, 2022
Not sure if your camper is quite ready for overnight camp, or just want to give your little one their own session of camp? Mini Camp is perfect for you! This Mini Camp weekend will expose campers to many of our camp activities in an age-appropriate manner. Campers will get to sleep in the cabin, try different parts of camp, and make friends their age. It’s the perfect way to introduce your camper to YMCA Camp Immokalee!
- Crafts and Snacks
- Barn Time
- Much more!
Ages, Dates & Pricing
Dates: February 25-27
Member Rate: $110
Non-Member Rate: $120
Financial Assistance Application
If you receive financial assistance, please email us at email@example.com to have it applied. Financial assistance is NOT automatically applied.
We are incredibly appreciative of all of our camp military families! While we do offer substantial military discounts for summer, we do not have military discounts for our off-season programs.
- Because Mini Camp is a weekend camp, a negative COVID-19 test is NOT required to attend.
- Please know that Winter Camp (a week long) and Spring Fling (a week long) may have different rules.
- Check In will be Friday, February 25 between 6 and 7 pm. Dinner will not be served at camp that night, so please eat before arrival. If you need to arrive later, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot accommodate early Check In.
- Check Out will be Sunday, October 17 between 1 and 2 pm. To arrange for earlier pickup, email us at email@example.com. Late Check Out cannot be arranged.
- Late pick ups will be charged $1/minute/camper.
- The packing list will be emailed out.
- Any medicine should be sent in the original packaging with only the amount needed for the weekend. This medicine can be handed to a staff member at Check In.
- Campers with food allergies special diets registering after February 11 should contact Abbi Pittman at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after registering.
- More information and details will be sent out after registration.
Other questions? Please email us at email@example.com.
To help minimize the risk of COVID-19 spread at Mini Camp, the following policies will be in effect:
- Parents will not be allowed out of the car at Check In or Check Out. Instead, we’ll utilize the drive-thru system we used for Summer 2020 and Summer 2021.
- Parents will be asked to monitor their camper for temperature, symptoms, and possible exposure 14 days prior to camp. Campers who have had any fever, symptoms, or possible exposure are asked to stay at home.
- Campers with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be admitted into camp.
- Campers will be placed into “households,” made up of 3-5 cabins. Campers will not have to socially distance from campers and staff in their household, but they will have to socially distance from campers and staff in other households. For Mini Camp, we expect there will only be one household.
- Campers and staff will have their temperatures taken daily. Anyone who has a temperature of 100.4 or above and/or has two or more symptoms from the CDC’s list of COVID-19 symptoms will be immediately isolated and sent home from camp. Parents should make sure they have a plan in place to pick their child up as soon as possible in the event a fever/symptoms occur.
- We ask that parents keep us updated on their camper’s COVID-19 status after camp. If your camper tests positive for COVID-19 in the two weeks following camp, please let us know so we can encourage anyone who may have come in contact with your camper to get tested.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.