Winter Camp Information
Thanks for registering for Winter Camp! Below, you’ll find all the information you need for your camper to have a great time with us! We’re excited to have your camper join us for Winter Camp December 27 – January 2 (day campers: December 28 – January 1). Please feel free to print this page for your records.
PLEASE NOTE: THE INFORMATION BELOW IS PRIMARILY FOR OVERNIGHT CAMP. DAY CAMP INFORMATION WILL BE EMAILED OUT SEPARATELY.
- CHECK IN: Check In will take place Sunday, December 27 from 2:00 to 4:00 pm at the Airnasium.
- Parents will pull through our drive through, where their camper will undergo a lice check, athlete’s foot check, temperature check, and COVID-19 symptom questionnaire.
- In light of COVID-19, parents are asked to remain in the car.
- We cannot accommodate early arrivals. To arrange a late arrival, please email Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional information with Check In specifics will be sent prior to camp.
- CHECK OUT: Check Out will be Saturday, January 2 from 9:00 to 10:30 am at the Airnasium.
- PACKING LIST: The packing list can be found here.
- BALANCE & FORMS DUE DEC. 20: To complete forms or pay your balance, please log in to CampBrain.
- COVID-19: Certain COVID-19 policies and procedures will be in place during Winter Camp to help minimize the risk of spread. You can read more about those policies at the bottom of the page here.
- As part of those policies, campers who have a temperature of 100.4 or above and/or COVID-19 symptoms will be sent home immediately. Please make sure you have a pickup plan for the week just in case.
- We ask that you have a conversation with your camper before camp about our age groups. Age groups will be treated as “households” – campers will not be required to wear a mask around or socially distance from campers in their age group, but they will be required to socially distance from other age groups. It’s possible their siblings, friends, or neighbors will be in other groups. Even if it’s people they know and love, they will have to remain six feet apart for the duration of Winter Camp.
- MEDICATION: If your camper will take medicine while at camp, please make sure to include it on the medical form and to send it in the original bottle with only the amount required for their time at camp.
- PICTURES: We will post pictures each day on our Facebook page. Our pictures are taken by an awesome teenage volunteer photographer, and she does her best to get a variety of photos each day. We typically post pictures each nightly around 9-10pm, but internet issues may sometimes delay our posts. We ask for your patience and understanding with our photos.
- CONTACTING YOUR CAMPER: Camp is tech free, so we ask that you not send cell phones with your camper. If you’d like to send them a note, you can email email@example.com or through the mail. Please note that campers cannot reply via email but can respond via USPS (please pack stamps if you’d like your camper to respond).
- T-SHIRTS: All campers registered before December 1 will receive a free t-shirt. If you registered after that time, you can purchase a t-shirt here. T-shirts are $15 if picked up at camp. Please note we may not have all sizes available by the time you place your order.
- CAMP STORE: We’re excited to open our Camp Store for Winter Camp! You can add funds to your camper’s Camp Store account through CampBrain. We will send out additional information about the Camp Store in weeks to come.
- QUESTIONS: Abbi (our program director) and Allison (our executive director) are here to help however they can! Our office hours are 9:00am – 4:00pm Monday through Friday. Our office will not be staffed during most of Winter Camp, but you can reach us through email. In case of emergency, we will provide parents Allison’s cell phone number.
You’ll get two additional emails with more information, so be on the lookout! We encourage you to add our email addresses to your contact list so your email system never marks our emails as spam.
YMCA Camp Immokalee
Office Hours: M-F 9am-4pm *Our office is not open on weekends, even leading up to and during camp sessions.*
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Allison (Executive Director) Email: email@example.com
Abbi (Program Director – Primary Day Camp Contact) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Your Camper: email@example.com
YMCA Camp Immokalee
6765 Immokalee Rd.
Keystone Heights, FL 32656